Monday, May 8, 2017

Zürich is my home town


Feeling at home as soon as I step onto the plane in Charles de Gaulle airport


Thank YOU for letting me take three!!!


Looking down the river Limmat


Walking through the old town


View from the Lindenplatz


Hurray, the National circus Knie is in town


Memories of my childhood 


Old-fashioned window bars 


Zurich's symbol: the Grossmünster Church


St. Peter's Church with one of Europe's biggest clocks


Fraumünster Church famous for its Chagall windows...


... but there is much ...


... much more to be discovered!



Birchermüesli for breakfast...


... Chocolate for lunch...


... and Luxemburgerli for dinner! 


One of the many public lidos where I spent so many hours of my youth swimming in the lake.


Loving the Swiss vibes from a very familiar place.


Time to fly back to Paris.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...