Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sweet pickup lines

Feeling a bit frivolous today and having been inspired by a friend's Facebook status I decided to share some sweet pickup lines. It's Valentine's Day in a week, so get ready to be swept off your feet. Which line would you fall for? Or do you have a better pickup line?

In this changing and uncertain times we are living today, I think we need to rearrange the alphabet. How about putting U & I together?

Guess what I’m wearing? The smile you gave me!

If I were an octopus, all my 3 hearts would beat for you.

Roses are red violets are blue I didn’t know what perfect was until I met you.

Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.

There isn’t a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.

This time next year let’s be laughing together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...