Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday morning leisure

With hubby working, Expat boy busy watching football and Expat girl away at a sleepover, I have a Sunday morning all to myself... and my computer. I feel rather chuffed with myself since I have single-handedly doubled my Ram memory and updated my i-Mac from the ancient Leopard version of 2008 to Snow Leopard without a hitch. I have opted not to update Mountain Lion (yet) since I have read in many forums that it rather slows down your computer. I am no expert but with certain things I can be very Swiss, i.e. let's wait and see how the rest of the world fairs before we starts changing our ways.
So there you go, this moring I was playing around with the "new" Applications icon in my dock and here is a sample of an app called Collgelt:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...