Thursday, October 4, 2012

Think PiNk

I am seriously wondering how I have never come across this song? "Think Pink" was featured in the American musical film "Funny Face" starring Audrey Hepburn released in 1957, with assorted songs by George and Ira Gershwin.


I am a PiNk lover - in case you hadn't noticed - I will buy anything pink if you put me to the test. My friends can vouch for that. From pink shoes and handbags to pink phones and cameras, pink skioutfit, pink sunglasses and earrings, pink PJ's, pink tennis racket AND golf clubs, just to name a few.

I LOVE PINK!



2 comments:

Beduwen said...

I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award since I thought it would go so well on your site! :-)
I happened to stumble on your blog while looking for info on Lugano - thanks for providing such good information!

Expat with Kids said...

I am flattered. Thank you so much! Glad I could help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...