Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween costumes in Lugano

Ideally I would sew my daughter's Halloween costume myself. I am full of brilliant ideas and designs. I just never seem to find the time to sit down and do it! So, once I'm done decorating the house and baking the cupcakes I will be rushing down to Tesserete tomorrow to look for an original Halloween costume at L'allegra Bottega. This store will kit out babies, children, adults and even dogs for any special occassion. Hats, masks, wigs, costumes for rent, new outfits for sale. You'll discover the treasures of Ali Baba (literally) and can take your imagination for a wild ride.

So hurry, check out their catalogue online and go look for yourself.
They are open until 5pm on Saturday.

L' Allegra Bottega
via Meneghelli - via Pugnetti
(rotonda Scuole Medie)
6950 Tesserete
Tel. 091/943'46'41
Tel: 079/230'11'28




1 comment:

Serge said...

Even if we love to do DIY projects, we just can't seem to find the time to do so. Good thing there are lots of shops around both at stores and online to select great costumes from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...