Sunday, May 27, 2012

Expat with Kids hits 100'000 pageviews

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
J.W.Goethe

I did it! I really did it! Expat with Kids blog has reached 100'000 pageviews!


18 months ago - after browsing through blogs such as Pioneer Woman or La Mom (yes, I know, my benchmark was way too high) - I decided that I can do this as well. Never would I have dreamt of 100'000 pagesviews of a blog that I created, develop, nurture and cultivate: Expat with Kids

Well, I have built a loyal group of followers: 110 facebook supporters, 105 Google friends, 80 twitter followers and 24 Networked Blogs companions. My biggest feat, however, is managing to captivate a Swiss audience that is nearly as large as the US viewership. This shows me I am reaching my target.

Thank you, thank you all for clicking away, making comments, sending me e-mails, inquiring for information. It gives me tremendous satisfaction to know that followers out there enjoy my posts. I feel gratification to scout and share useful information and fun facts to help my readers discover a wonderful part of this world: Lugano.


I would be curious to read your comments about what you think of Expat with Kids? Any dedication, description, advice, recommendation, compliment or criticism is welcomed and encouraged.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...