Friday, February 10, 2012

Meet my latest baby!

Gotch'ya attention there, didn't I?

No, I have not been pregnant over the last 9 months. No, I have not gone through labour pains. Been there, done that and happy to have two healthy pre-teenagers.

This is a blog baby. I just can't help it. I adore writing, posting, adding photos, researching the details and the wrapping it all up in a colourful package to present to you!

Since I was a little girl I have had a passion for cooking and a curiosity for any new recipe which is easy, uncomplicated and fast to prepare. Desserts are my speciality but I can bash up a 5 course meal if I have to in a couple of hours.

Over the past decades I have collected endless snips and snaps from magazines all over the world, saved recipes that tickled my interest on internet and gathered yummy secrets from my International friends.

Gradually I plan to post my findings online. So, go ahead,serve yourself a glass of white wine and enjoy my latest blog



4 comments:

carme said...

Bellissimo il Blog delle ricette per ragazzi!

Expat with Kids said...

Grazie cara. Il tuo libro ho divorato in una serata. Prezioso!!!!

Debra Hawkins said...

Oooo! So excited!

Expat with Kids said...

Debra, I love your new layout! Congratulations on a job well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...