Friday, October 7, 2011

White Toblerone Mousse au Chocolate recipe

I miss my Swiss chocolate, especially my Toblerone, and in particular my white Toblerone! Parisian macarons are delicious but it's just not chocolate. So - feeling a little homesick - I dug out one of my favourite recipes.

My dark Mousse au Chocolate recipe is my most popular post so far in my blogging career. I have therefore decided to share my white Toblerone Mousse au Chocolate recipe because the two desserts are best when served together.

Ingredients:
300g white Toblerone
2 eggs
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
4dl cream

Preparation:
1.) Break Toblerone into pieces and melt in a double boiler (40 ° C). Remove bowl from water boiler and stir until smooth.
2.) Mix eggs and powdered sugar in a separate bowl. Beat until mixture is foamy and light.
3.) Add the chocolate immediately and mix well.
4.) Beat the cream until stiff and carefully fold into the chocolate mixture.
5.) Cover the mousse with plastic wrap and place in fridge three to four hours or over night.

To serve:
Scoop the mousse with two spoons, arrange on dessert plates and decorate as desired with whipped cream and fruit.



En Guete!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...