Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where is your favourite blog spot?

"Blogging is an art, same as any other method of self-expression. Some are better at it than others."
Hugh MacLeod

The Blog Guidebook has launched an investigation. The question is: Where's Your Best Blog Spot? Tell us about yourself...we want to know more about how, where, and why you blog.


Since I spend a fair amount infront of my computer doing all kinds of projects - from photo albums and movies to party organization - I was thrilled to discover blogging because it channels all my ideas and productive output  into something I can visualize. I get tremendous satisfaction from feedback, comments and number of page views. I know where I sit and write but I always wonder where other people sit and blog. What does their work space look like? When does most of their blogging happen? How do some of those blogging ladies manage to balance hubby, kids and household while doing such a professional job at posting their ideas, opinions, thoughts, crafts, photos, etc?

Well, I'd like to show you where my blogging happens but I'm in the middle of a move, therefore bear with me. I used to blog out of a lovely "grotto" with a cosy fireplace looking onto my beautiful garden and a view of the Monte Bré. I still need to carve out my work space in our new home. In the meantime, we're on holiday and I'm blogging with Expat son's computer whenever he lets me use it. Mine is in the move somewhere on the road in Europe at this very moment. I can, however, show you where all my magic will be happening for the next two months!


So, where in the world do you blog?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...