Thursday, June 2, 2011

The New Google +1 button

"The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown."
Albert Einstein

Upon viewing my blog today I came across a new button that I had NOT added. Therefore, after having done my research, I decided to introduce Google's latest gadget to my readers.

Google have been experimenting with their +1 (Plus One) button for a while and today they released it for websites and blogs.The plus one button lets you recommend things you like to friends and they will see your recommendations in Google search results and over time in Ads and possibly other places.In search now you can see the plus one's of your friends, contacts from Gmail, Google Reader and Google Buzz.So it makes sense to allow readers to plus one your content and recommend it to their friends. Adding the button to your blog will give the readers the option to plus you up!

Therefore, go ahead, plus me up ;)


Happy blogging. Happy reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...