Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Which countries match the GDP and population of America's states?

"Change your thoughts, and you change your world."
Norman Vincent Peale

Following is a fascinating chart I came across earlier this year which I decided to share with my readers.

See how American states compare with other countries. Taking the nearest equivalent country from 2009 data reveals some surprises. Who would have thought that, despite years of auto-industry hardship, the economy of Michigan is still the same size as Taiwan's?


1 comment:

Expat with Kids said...

Dear Susan,
Thanks for stopping by. I will be following you. Unfortunately I cannot participate in the giveaways since I live outside the US.
Greetings from Switzerland. Expatwithkids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...