Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nominate my Lugano blog

"Where there is a will, there's a way!"
My personal motto

Now that I'm starting to get the hang of blogging, the time has come to publicize my pink Lugano site.
If learning how to blog has a milion facets to it, trying to promote your blog brings the world to your doorstep. Where DO I begin?

Here goes my list:
Lugano - my friends: check
Ticino - expat association: check
Switzerland - expat blogs: check

Having gone from a simple hotmail user four months ago, I now own accounts on twitter, stumble upon, glue (or is it getglue?), Yahoo, Social Moms and I can hardly keep up with myself. How can I expect my readers to follow me? Then again,  they might just stumble over me? ;)

GO OVERSEAS kindly invited me to display their "Nominate This Blog" badge on my website. Substantive nominations from my readers will definitely help me stand out during their blog selection process they say.

So my dear readers, let's make this site a wee bit more interactive: Vote for my blog by clicking on the "GO overseas" logo on my blog: I promise I'll keep you updated on the success rate.

My mother always said: "You never know what comes around the corner."
Hey, I might be on the cover of Newsweek in a decade or two?!?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...