Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Along Friday

I came across "Follow Along Friday" on an American blog and thought it was a rather curious idea not only to enhance bloggers views but also to be able to choose from a pool of like-minded women blogs without wading through millions of uninteresting sites.

Blog hops are a great way to gain more followers! This hop follows in every way: Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Feed, Networked blogs!

The rules are simple:
Follow Expatwithkids (if you like me) and at least one other new blog.
Skip along visiting as many blogs as you can, be sure to leave a comment telling them you’re visiting from Follow Along Fridays.
Follow the blogs you want.
Return the visit back to your commentors.
Feel free to grab the button and the linky code to and paste it up on your blog.
Have fun!!!!



Get the inlinks code here!

2 comments:

Monica said...

What a great blog and also, thanks for hosting the follow Along Friday blog hop...I've just joined in!!
I'm now a new follower via GFC and hope you'll have a look at my blog.

Monica

http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Expat with Kids said...

I'm on holiday this week with a VERY slow connection. I promise to stop by your blog when I get home ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...