Saturday, March 12, 2011

An awsome skiing vacation in St.Moritz


My sweet, sweet Switzerland


Skiing on the Corviglia


Looking down the Engadine valley


View from the Corvatsch


Last descent of the season! 


Val Fex
The valley is one of the highest in Switzerland to be inhabited all year round.
Inhabitants in 2000: 101 


Hänsel & Gretel in the woods?


Spring thawing


Crasta Church in Val Fex


Typical Engadine house


Past times


"Sgraffito" is a typical Engadine form of art
produced by applying layers of plaster tinted in contrasting colors to a moistened surface

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from the You Like Me Blog Hop. Also following on Facebook & Twitter. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a super weekend!
http://alittleoftheother.com

Expat with Kids said...

Dear Ellie,
Funny I just read your blog this moring. Thanks for following mine.
One of the things I regret about living so far away from the US is that I cannot participate in any giveaways but I'll keep popping by in any case!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...