Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Casting call in Lugano

"When I started out, I didn't have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous."
Katherine Hepburn

Well, someone across the Atlantic seems to be following my blog. I received the encouragement I needed after experiencing my first blogger's blues.  A producer of the popular show "House Hunters International" contacted me through my blog and is searching for rising stars in Lugano.
All of you recent or imminent houseowners in Lugano and throughout Switzerland, listen up, House Hunters International is looking for you.
"House Hunters International" tells the story of people who have picked up their lives and moved to foreign and exotic locations to pursue a new life. They are currently looking to cast people who have bought or are currently looking for a home in Switzerland, preferably in Lugano. They are looking to shoot over the coming months so you've got to move fast.
Participation in the show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your new life in your new country. The show airs on the Home and Garden Network (HGTV) in the US and Canada and is one of the network's highest rated programmes.
I've added a trailer video on a previous Swiss episode for you to have a peek.
Should you be interested, please contact me at expatwithkids@yahoo.com for more information and in the meantime, I'll start cooling the champagne.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...