Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pink is colour of the year 2011

THINK PINK

It will come as no surprise to anyone who glimpsed the hothouse hues favored by Marc Jacobs in his spring 2011 collection that we’re in for a hot pink year.

According to the Pantone Color Institute, which sets the trends and color standards for fashion and home décor has declared "Honeysuckle" the courageous, confident, and vital color of the year for 2011. It’s a bold follow-up to the escapist (yet similarly tropical) choice of Turquoise for 2010 and the previous year’s much ado about Mimosa.

Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going. Wearing the color can make you look and feel happier. Does that mean my phone, my camera, my chairs, my sheets, my shoes, my clothes, my skisuit, my tennis racket, my golfbag AND my blog are in fashion???

Honeysuckle 2011

2 comments:

La Mom-an American Mom in Paris said...

Thanks for including me on your blog roll! Love your pink theme. And good to know that my brand-new raspberry velvet sofa cushion is hyper-chic!

Bisous from Paris,

La Mom
An American Mom in Paris

Expat with Kids said...

May 2011 be la vie en rose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...