Thursday, October 28, 2010

Learning on the job

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.” 
Gen George Patton

After having shipped my daughter off to a birthday party and my son to play football on the local pitch, I spent the entire afternoon drafting my new blog. You have probably guessed my favourite colour by now: PINK!

Following are 5 sites that I found really useful while setting up my blog.


The best info was provided by the competition: word press. Why did I choose to go with blogger anyway....it seemed more user-friendly for a beginner. The Word press introduction, however, is clearly written, very graphic and helps you plan a strategy followed by a rapid implementation. Yes, there is some strategy behind my madness.

I went one step further by adding my own signature. Nothing beats a touch of personalization.

I have added a computer shop link to my Lugano links list. "AV informatica" is an authorized Apple dealer although they could do with a facelift. My absolute favourite computer shop and the place I run to for help when I am desperate is Crusader Sagl in Vezia. They have been around for over 10 years and are wizards.

I never could resist a challenge.....and this blog is turning out to be fun! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...